Elder Coleman

Elder Coleman

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

2 meses! WOO! Mission life!

Sept. 15, 2015:

Familia y Amigos!  

I forgot last week to wish my sis happy b day, so.. happy b day sis!  love ya!

This week was very hard and exausting, but it was awesome!

I think I forgot to say that we moved casas last week and are in this huge house now!  it is so nice!

My spanish is slowly progressing and I am getting better every day!  We work hard every day and we love to joke around on the streets.  Apropriately of course.. haha.

We are teaching a guy who is 17 years old, Andres Lopez.  He is the novio of a member and he is doing great!  In our last lesson with him, he said the closing prayer and said that he knows this church is true, but he needs help making this decision because his dad is SUPER catolica... It is hard, but he will do it!  

I have loved feeling the spirit guide me and I love feeling what to say or where to go or who to talk to.  It is such a great feeling to have the spirit guide EVERYTHING I do!  After I wrote last week, I went on Divisions with one of the zone leaders for 24 hours and we worked sooo hard!  it was awesome!  We were trying to find this one reference, but we couldn't, so E. Wilkes paused and said, ''where is the family we are supposed to find?  We kept working and Then we found this man with 2 kids and taught this AMAZING and spiritual lesson.  They accepted to be baptized!  
It was great!

Oh, my relationship with my comp is much better! I've been working to change and It is slowly improving!  ONe day, we decided that he would only speak english to me and I would only speak spanish to him, and we were walking  down the street, when he yelled at a guy ''whassup bro!?!''  we went up to the man and E. Marte spoke in English and I translated the message to spanish.  It was soo funny!  We did it on a bus one day too, but He wanted me to do the English.  It was hard to say things I say 50 times a day in spanish in english.  haha. 

This week has been hard, but it has been good!  ONe frustrating thing was that this Saturday we worked really hard to find new investigators and to get our others to church the next day, but only 3 came.. Frustrating...

I love it here, though! I have so much to tell, but I don´'t have time! I LOVE you all and I love hearing from you! Pray for the people in Guatemala to soften their hearts! :)

Funny: We have started to just yell at people in the streets more.. haha. so fun.  We yell baseball plays all of the time too, because He loves baseball.  Awsome!

Love you!

Love, 

Elder Coleman  :)))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment