Elder Coleman

Elder Coleman

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

He made it to Guatemala!!

July 22, 2015:

Hey Mom and Dad!!  :) I made it here safely, our flights were delayed and we had to stop in Mexico City for an emergency medical stop, so we arrived 4 hours late. haha.  I am alive and well!  I can't write any more until P day though. I love you all and I am so grateful for all of you!  I miss you guys already!  haha We ate lunch and I learned some words from the Latinos. I am so excited and I am going to love it here!  I also saw Elder Brayden Lott and Elder Hunter Jenson (In Jennesa's grade)!  I'm excited to learn some Spanish!!  I'm pretty tired and I only slept one hour during the flight, but I studies PMG and scriptures and wrote in my journal, so It was good time.  I dozed off many times though.. haha.  well, I need to go!  The church is true, and know that I love you very much!  :)
                                 
       Love, Elder Coleman!!!! :)
    
P.S. Dad, I am sore from the run.. haha.  Love ya!  

(He and Landon ran to Elephant rock the morning before he left!  The sore muscles would help him remember this memory and how much his Dad loves him!!) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment